What should I do if the checkweigher shows that the detected product is unqualified, but the rejection device does not reject it or the rejection is incomplete?
1. Check whether the rejection output delay and rejection hold time of the system are set accurately;
2. Check whether the air pressure of the air compressor is normal, and check the pressure gauge;
3. Check whether the solenoid valve is faulty, and test the solenoid valve by hand to see if there is a response;
4. Check whether the cylinder is faulty;
5. Check whether the controller part of the checkweigher is burned out.
6. Compare static weighing with dynamic weighing. If there is a mismatch, it can be corrected by "dynamic learning".
The above inspection cannot solve the fault of the checkweigher, and professional and technical personnel are required to troubleshoot the fault to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. Usually, we should also carry out routine maintenance work on the checkweigher to effectively prolong the service life of the equipment.