1. Checkweighers help you reasonably control costs
The application of checkweighers can reasonably reduce consumption, improve inspection precision, and help you improve the efficiency of production lines. The project investment cost of the checkweigher is likely to be profitable in just a few months, weeks or even days!
2. Apply the feedback adjustment of the checkweigher to ensure a reasonable filling amount
Apply feedback automatic control system to avoid overloading and underweight commodities based on the set reference point at the filling machine.
3. Save costs and improve product profitability
A checkweigher with excellent precision setting can minimize the net weight error of goods, reduce consumption, and ensure that a large number of goods can be produced under the condition that the consumption of raw materials will not change!
4. Comprehensive promotion of steps to improve and increase efficiency
The checkweigher provides a real-time monitoring system for the whole process of the commodity, and the net weight supervision of the commodity provides valuable data information for the processing process, which can be used to improve manufacturing and productivity.
5. Improve product quality and consider the strict processing process of customers
Use a checkweigher as a special tool to reduce the dimensional tolerance of the net weight of the product and check the accuracy of the whole process.
6. Save labor costs
Applying dynamic on-line weighing can reduce potential sampling errors and long-term labor costs.